Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Braided Wire Cuffs

Spontaneous Braided Wire Cuff by soulenergy
Sooo... I'm trying something a little different.  If you follow soulenergy on etsy, you know that my shop is filled with beautiful, colorful and unique bracelets made on memory wire.  I've been experimenting with the wire a little, and I've created several cuff bracelets, braiding the wire.  Please take a moment to leave a comment, tell me what you think!  
Lentil Curry Braided Wire Bracelet by soulenergy

Autumn Leaves Braided Cuff Bracelet
My favorite is the one up top, with the white glass pearls, black glass and spontaneous hot pink beads!  And the one to the right, with the yellow background is also fantastic... that one I'm keeping for myself!  The two on the bottom are more creations in the popular earthy autumn colors.

All the best, Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment