Search This Blog

Friday, August 13, 2010

Etsy Success

Two awesome posts from the etsy success newsletter!  First, a self evaluation is important.  Sometimes you have to step back and look at your shop from a different perspective.  This article walks you through each aspect of your shop, and what you can do to improve it!

The second post is a detailed guide to tweeting.  I've been doing it wrong this whole time!  My idea of a good twitter post was clicking the Share button a new listing, and that was it!  Tweeting is something that is really new for me... and honestly, I don't really get it.  But thousands of people do get it, and for that reason I see Twitter as a good promotional tool.  So if you're tweeting, or considering it, this article is a must read.  Your Official Guide to Twitter

I've just completed my themed treasury for Tarapparel's blog feature!  If you remember, she posted an offer in the forums to post your treasury on her blog if you followed one of her specified themes.  Her specified themes include Turquoise, Tulips, The beach, The farm, Chocolate, Fruit, and Aquarium.  I was originally going to focus on the aquarium theme, and I had a cute collection of turtles on my poster sketch.  But my treasury took a turn and I curated a Turquoise treasury instead.  I'm glad I did!  As you read in yesterday's blog, the color turquoise is going to be hot this fall, and I can see why!  There are lots of awesome turquoise items to be found on etsy!  Please click on my treasury, help me bring it to the front page!
Turquoise Oh How I Adore You by soul energy








Carolina and Turquoise Blue Bracelet
I listed a beautiful Carolina and Turquoise Blue Bracelet today, too!  Sometimes it's so hard not to include your own item in an etsy treasury... especially when it fits the theme so well!  How do you like it?

Butterfly Bush III
Oh, and while I'm mentioning etsy listings... I have just started a new section in my shop, More Soul Energy, which I am filling with my fine art photography. 

To view other articles that are helpful to you as an etsy seller, please search keyword "etsy seller".

2 comments:

  1. oh that carolina bracelet is beautiful. love the turquoise!

    i follow your blog now; feel free to check out my blog and follow it too.

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete