Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Feeling the Love! Thank You!

Colors of Fall Browns and Yellows  by TimothyAdamDesigns
 It's been less than a week since I've written  about  treasuries and blogs that include Soul Energy.  I'm so excited to say that since then I've been featured in five treasuries and two blogs!  Wow!  I am honored...  Thank you!

Ode to My Butterfly Garden by cottageparkvintage










Naturally Neutral byPianoBenchDesigns

Forest, Mushrooms => Autumn is Coming! by ifONA

I love this one best... better than the rest by buyer Lefeavers   

I'm also excited to have been included for the second time in Life in Forsyth's Local Etsy Love .
Life in Forsyth is a hip and fun local blog, and this week she's also included my sister Marci in her local etsy love column!

And last but not least, thank you to ginaphoto    for including one of my photographs in thephotoblog27!

The funny thing about this blog... when I first started writing, I didn't think I'd have anything to say.  Now, I can't seem to fit it all in!  All the best!  Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment