Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

Pounce! Monday Sept. 27

Rainbow Hoodie and Mittens by KidsInTheHood
These are the cutest hoodies, knit by Tricia, who learned to knit when she was four years old!  I love these kids hoodies, this top one especially because it comes with mittens that are attached so they can't get lost!  As the mother of two small girls myself, I know how easy it is to lose track of mittens. 

Little Miss Lilac Hoodie by KidsInTheHood
This Little Miss Lilac Hoodie is thick to wear as a jacket or coat.  I love the colors, perfect for the little girl.  She uses little cutie clown buttons on this hoodie.  I want one!

Wishing Tricia all the best with her Etsy shop.  She should do very well, she's a brand new shop and already getting good views and hearts!  These hoodies are so yummy, Tricia will have a hard time keeping up!


Sand Surf Sky by MarciBrunoPhoto
Next Pounce is MarciBrunoPhoto, who has taken an amazing photo at Great South Bay on Long Island, NY.  One of my favorite places in the whole world is Long Island, and Marci has captured the beauty of this beach perfectly!





Strawberries by MarciBrunoPhoto






And have strawberries ever looked so good?  These look so delicious and juicy, I'm ready to pluck one right out of the bowl and taste the sweetness.





Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment