Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Treasury Tuesday!

I missed a week of Treasury Tuesday.  It's been a hectic couple of weeks as we adjust to my new job.  I'm thrilled that in that two weeks, I've been featured in twenty-five treasuries!  That is amazing, and I am so honored.

The last five treasuries feature photographs from my new shop, soulenergyphoto.  I'm still selling photographs out of soulenergy, but I wanted to have separate showcases for my jewelry and prints. 

So kick up your feet and relax.  Take some time and enjoy the amazing handmade and vintage items featured in these treasuries.  And take some time to explore the shops of the curators.

I L♥VE all the bright Spring Time colors!  So bright and cheerful... it's right around the corner!  Enjoy!






















































No comments:

Post a Comment