Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Design by soulenergy >> 18ga galvanized wire wrapped pendant necklace NEW!

First peek at my new pendant, a one-of-a-kind hand wrapped steel pendant, hip and artsy.
  A fun necklace with swirls and steel, a perfect way to show your individuality.  
Made with 18ga galavanized steel and glass beads. 

Click on the photo to purchase at soulenergy.etsy.com

I love how this came together.
 It reminds me of the curves of a french horn.

Speaking of french horns, I played mine yesterday for the first time in a great many years.  It was an instrument I played for a long time, but has been sitting dormant for far too long.  Perhaps I was inspired by the flow of the music I made when I brought my instrument of the closet. 

This is a pendant that cannot be duplicated. 

I've got a couple more pendants to introduce... check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment