Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Several Things to Observe Today

I have several things to observe today:

1) Even after twelve years you can crave a cigarette as much as the day you quit.

2) Nothing comes easy. You have to work hard to achieve your goals and you can't ever, ever give up. If you're not going to work hard for yourself, no one else is, either.

3) I've been told love is never convenient. Twice today, by two different people. So, it must be true. 

5) I believe in myself, and my God. And that's a pretty good feeling on both counts.

Ha. And I skipped number 4. What was number four? I'm sure it must have been important... let's just throw in, for the record,  #4 = readers are leaders. 






8 comments:


  1. Very nice post here thanks for it .I always like and such a super contents of these post.Excellent and very cool idea and great content of different kinds of the valuable information's.

    Informatica training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice article.

    Android Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb i really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really its a amazing article i had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.

    Digital Marketing Company in Chennai

    ReplyDelete